Thursday 18 March 2010

MP5k Update

Last time I said I bought a Galaxy MP5k in bits for next to nothing. Just a quick update to say I've managed to put it all together. I'm really pleased because this my first AEG/gearbox build and it went smoothly. Well, aside from the small amount soldering I had to do because I messed up the AK wiring loom that came with it, partly because the wires weren't long enough to wire the MP5k up the way it was intended and party because I'm a clumsy oaf. She does fire, although the RoF is slow I think that's down to a rubbish motor. Can't wait to get some mags to try her out properly. Might use her on my first night game on the 10th April.



I'll probably be getting these mags to keep the overall price down as a super cheap gun:
I'm also thinking of getting a high speed motor to get a nice RoF out of her:
It also came with a Vanaras tight bore barrel intended for a full sized MP5, I was thinking of putting a silencer on and running the tight bore through it:

If anyone ever reads this, what do you think?


- Wisey

No comments:

Post a Comment