Monday 15 March 2010

AC 13th March

Had a great day on Saturday at Airsoft Commando, good number of people and everyone played well. Got to try out my Russian LES BDU for the first time as it arrived on the Friday beforehand. Couldn't be happier with it, I didn't managed to get a picture of me in it but I took a quick photo of it that I was going to use on a forum.


It's very comfortable and kept me warm while stood around in the safezone while keeping me cool on the field. Got it from Red Forces Warehouse (www.redforces.com) along with the patch and a Telnyashka to go underneath it.

While I was at the site I bought a Galaxy MP5k in bits from a guy whose part of the AC team called Sam. £25 for the whole lot, very pleased, will be more pleased when I managed to put it all together. The stick battery I have does fit into the gun, but when it's in the gun the cocking handle can't be pulled back, not that that is really a problem on AEG's...



- Wisey

No comments:

Post a Comment